lunes, 4 de septiembre de 2017

Post 2 - Why did I choose Art

Hieee

Todays task is about our career and why did I choose it.

When I was a child, I wanted to be everything that the tv showed to me. Fashion designer, dentist, vet, nurse, teacher, artist, chef. As I grew older, thing like biology and art got my interest. My fathers told me that art won't give me money to live, so the scientific area was my only choice.

As you can expect, that career didn't work out. I hated everything of it, the teachers, my classmates, the university itself. But one day, a friend told me about his ex girlfriend. She studied graphic design and was starting a pedagogy course, so she would become an art teacher. I got excited. Maybe that was the thing I was looking to do. So here I am.

My experience in this carreer is better from the other. Is nice to be in a place you want to be. I love my teachers, my classmates aren't idiots. The burocracy is still a pain in the ass, but I don't think it can be changed.

I would like to teach in the school I graduated. I know is kind of romantic, but is my dream work. Deal with it.

1 comentario: