lunes, 2 de octubre de 2017

Post 5 - A photograph I like

Hello everybody

Today task is about a photograph I like and I know it's kind of cheesy, but my favorite one is a photo with my mom and my brother.

I don't know who took this photo. Probably my mom wanted a photo of us with her and asked my dad or somebody else. My brother is a few months old and I'm 2, so I guess the date is around 1995. I love this photo because it shows how much I hated being with my brother. All my body is trying to get away from that little human so my mom puts her hand in my chair so I can't escape. My brother face is epic too, looks like Stephen Hawking with hairless spots in his head.

Another reason of why I like this photo is because all my memories are with my mother and my bother, no dad. So I think it resumes the way I always have seen my family. Just the three of us. 

Till next time.

4 comentarios:

  1. that face looks so funny and truly represent the internal hate of a sister xd

    ResponderEliminar
  2. is beautiful!!! my family never takes photos, we have very few :c

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. your face is like if you were eat a acid lemon...hahaha.... i'm only child, and it's boring and lonely, have a brother give it taste to the live and, sometimes, they can become in your best friend.

    ResponderEliminar