Hi everybody
I really don't know a lot of sculpure artist, but I really love miniatures and people playing with the infinite thing you can do with them and a camera. So, today I will talk about an artist that his work is about combining this two topics.
Tanaka Tatsuya is a japanese photographer born in 1981. And that's all the information that internet can give me about him. His work is about miniatures and recreating scenes with famous characters, like Mario or Gokú. Nowadays, his catching everybody's eyes with his miniatures that are placed in elements of everyday life to make amazing and creative scenes.
I like his work because of the simplicity, he gives an object a whole new significance as if I can see this world from the perspective of a tiny person. This little people use our objects in a completly different way to fit whatever they want or need to do. And, you know, it's kind of adorable see all this smalls things.
See you in the next post.
oooooh someday I find those photos with tiny people but I didn't know what was the name's artist... thanks Tati! now the world it's better.
ResponderEliminarWhat a creative, I like it, I'll look for it...
ResponderEliminar