To be completely honest, I hate traveling. The only reason I leave my city is because the excitement of knowing a new place is bigger than the tedium of moving my butt to a new place. I think I'm just very lazy.
There's one place that I would travel, sitting in a plane for 12 hours with a smile on my face and is Tokyo, Japan. Japan is an island in the east of Asia located in the Pacific ocean. Tokyo is the capital of that country, wich is the most populous metropolitan area in the world. Since there's so many people, is a very friendly city to travel without a car, even if it is a little overwhelming at first glance.
The reason I want to go there is mainly food. I know I said I'm a weeaboo and an otaku, but the honest truth is because I want to eat everything I watched on tv when I was a kid: ramen, sushi, dangos, sukiyaki, the list goes on. Besides, have you seen those landscpaes with the cherry blossoms? Beautiful. I want to travel to the city I've always watched in my childhood animes
.

I don't know if I would live there tho. Japan is a really sexist place and if I want to work there, probably would be a nightmare to get paid fair, since I'm a foreigner woman with tattoos. Maybe visiting is good enough.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario