I think this is like the third time I talk about this.
The plan for now is, after I finish plastic arts, I'm going to keep studying pedagogy here, in la Chile. I'm considering if this is the university that I want to do my posgraduate study. A friend of mine told me that in la Cato you can graduate of pedagogy in one year, so... it's quicker and tempting.
I just want to graduate, man. I'm tired of studying. I've been in the university for almost 8 years (different careers). Because of that I think I won't do any other master or phD in the near future. Maybe I'll specialize in another thing after I work a few years when I can pay for my studies. If that's the case, I would prefer a part-time course in the evenings. The opportunity of "only studying" is only for this career.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario