miércoles, 5 de diciembre de 2018

Post 8 Personal Opinions

Well hello there.

Today I'll talk about my opinions in different topics. Here we go.

Tattoos. I have a few. I think that tattoos are great, is another way that can people express they individuality and  are no longer just for criminals. I like when people have a story behind the tattoo, like a memorial event or a loved one. But having a significant tattoo is not mandatory. You can have one just because it's cool, it doesn't matter and you're not stupid because of that. Also, I think it's very stupid for tattooed people to be discriminated against in the workplaceHaving a tattoo does not make you more stupid than the rest of your co-workers.

Killing stay dogs is bread for today and hunger for tomorrow. The problem isn't that dogs are in the streets, the problem is that the owners doesn't take care of their dogs, they just throw them away like is not their business anymore, then the poor dogs do everything they can to survive and that means problems for the rest of the people. The population of dog need to be controlled, sterilize your pets is a good starter. In a country of Europe (I don't know which one) having an animal is very expensive, and because of that people think twice before having one. I think that paying some tax for every animal that you want to adopt is a way to stop this way of thinking that dogs are objects you can have and throw away when they bored you.

The mechoneo is outdated. Is a tradition that is just violent against the new students. Sometimes it just go too far, as if seniors simply released stress with them. Besides is a way of spend food and materials in general to humiliate kids. It should be changed to something more fun, make them play games like eating an apple doing "the koala" or crushing eggs by sitting in your partner. You know, games that make you meet your new classmates.

Abortion should be legal in any way but before the fetus is 3 months olds. Woman do it anyway illegal, people die because it is done clandestinely. If you legalize it, you can control this and it wouldn't be so traumatic for so many woman. Besides, before the 3 months the fetus doesn't have any nervous system. It's just a lot of cells group together.

That's a lot or words. Have fun.







6 comentarios: