lunes, 28 de agosto de 2017

Post 1 - About me

Hello everybody,

Today task is my autobiography, so here we go.

On April 13th 1993 I was born. It was a rainy, my grandma always told me that it was the worst rain in years and they almost had to swim to the hospital.

At the age of 3 I went to my first school, graduated at the age of 17 and the next 4 years I studied a carreer that I hated, Medical Technology in Universidad de Chile. Worst 4 years of my life. My mom realised that it wasn't my jam and let me study the only thing that I like: art.

I live with my mom and my brother, 3 dogs and a cat here in Santiago. Most of my family is in Argentina, so we were adopted by some friends that I can call my aunts, uncles and cousins.

I like videogames, mostly for PC and 3DS. Im a nerd. If I'm not playing, I'm in YouTube. I love cooking videos and make up tutorials, even if I don't know how to do it (every time I tried I looked like a drag or a clown. Or both). Also, I'm trying to lose weight so the gym is my new friend and my new activity in my free time.

I guess that's all. Have a nice day :)

3 comentarios:

  1. Your post makes me laugh, you are very funny.
    I love cooking videos too they are hypnotizing.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I also love tutorials on youtube and Instagram but I believe that haven't talent for that becouse I always caused a disaster

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I like your post, is very funny. Im glad that you finally can study a carrer that you like, I love youtube tutorials, I spend hours surfing on the web.

    ResponderEliminar