Hello guys,
Todays task is talking about our favorite technology device. It's hard to choose one. I have 3 favorites: cellphone, PC (mine it's called Belphegor because is the sloth demon) and my mp3. I only use my PC to play and do homework and lost my mp3 3 months ago, so the winner of this match is my cellphone.
The one I have right now was a birthday gift from my father, is a Samsung j7 prime and it's a really good device. I use it to wake up every morning, hear music (I miss you mp3, come back), read emails, check facebook and whatsapp regulary, play sudoku. You know, everything but the main purpose of it. This thing is attached to my hand all day.
The truth is that I don't know if I really like it. I mean, yeah, is useful and makes my life easier, but sometimes it's just annoying to be connected to the world every single day all the time. Maybe I should turn it off and be by myself a day or two.
My life without it? I would get bored. Like, really bored. And it would be hard to get up in the morning. It's a bad excuse to be late for class.
Maybe I should get another mp3 so I don't have the deal with the low battery issue.

i think as you think about the need and connection that we have with cellphones, is impossible to live in a contemporary life without attending to the cyber world. The world works in that way , how you fight against this?
ResponderEliminarEste comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
ResponderEliminarI think is almost imposible live without cellphones after to have one. This devices make our life easier but each time make us more dependent.
ResponderEliminarI agree with you sometimes cellphones steal our lifes, what's more it is a great idea have a mp3 I also have one :3
ResponderEliminarIn my opnion the cellphones makes dependece and anexiety. If used frecuently is bad for your healt. I think that you should strict whit it use. The mp3 is a good idea
ResponderEliminarhi, I think exactly like you, the cellphone have many advantages and disadvantages but is necessary in this time :c
ResponderEliminarhello, I like that you name your technological objects, it is particular and strange, you should not have phone really are annoying
ResponderEliminar