Hello everybody
Today task is difficult to me because I don't really like the subjects I have right now, except english of course (wink wink nod nod). But all jokes aside, I think Drawing is the one that I really like.
Last year it was boring as hell because I had to draw chairs all the time, but this year is all about human body and I love it. Since we already know how to draw things with volume, you have to use the same rules to build a body. Spoiler alert: it's harder, just because in your brain you have a specific picture of how a face or a hand looks like, but the real thing is not like that. You have to learn how to see again. That person in front of you doesn't look like a anime character or a disney princess.
I like Drawing because my teacher likes experimental things, meaning that we can do whatever we want. I've been experimenting with walnut extract using brushes or sponges, now I'm drawing with clay. I know is weird, but really fun.
That's all for today. See you next time.
I want to see some of your drawings specially those making it with clay.
ResponderEliminarPD: I don't like your drawing teacher ¬_¬'
I hope next semester you will have subject
ResponderEliminarmore of your taste
it is very boring have to drawing chairs but after that you can drawing everythings.
ResponderEliminarwhat experimental, I like, I dont know draw but I would love to learn, much success for you.
ResponderEliminarAt least you can draw stuff, i'm terrible with anything manual :(, i hope you still drawing things that you like.
ResponderEliminar