hello everyone,
Todays task is talk about time traveling. If I have to choose, I would travel to the future. It's kind of scary, but I want to know what would happen to us. Maybe I can learn something that would change everything and change to another reality.
It's not like I'm not interested in going back to the past, but I have learned from books and movies that if I change things in the past, my present would be different, so no thank you. I like things like they are now. On the other hand, I would travel to the past just as a viewer, like a ghost or something like that, and just watch things to happend, and how did it happend. Learn a little more of errors, maybe.
If I could go back and live in a different period of time, I would live in any period that I could be a princess. Just for a week. It would be a vacation with less technology. Maybe something with dresses and the corsets. Not be able to breathe
with a lot of people that smells really bad sounds like awesome
vacations.
I like 2017 and all the facilities that are aviable.
ok, bye.
"if I change things in the past, my present would be different" that warning make me remember a episode of the simpsons when Homer travel to the past. It's an important thing to keep in mind.
ResponderEliminarpast sounds interesting specially to don't have technology like these days
ResponderEliminarI would also travel as a ghost to the past, it's a good idea
ResponderEliminartime travel sounds so scary to me, because i've always thought that if i do i couldn't came back. I would prefer to stay in present and try to enjoy the life i have.
ResponderEliminar