It's difficult to choose a holiday and say "it was the best!". For some reason is kind of foggy when I see back in time. However, I think there's a holiday that I remember that is kind of bittersweet, but mostly fun.
In february of 2012 I visited Isla Margarita, Venezuela with my mom. We went for 7 or 10 days (I can't remember). We stayed in a hotel that had buffet 24/7, pools with bars in the center all you can drink. It was winter there but with 28-30°C of temperature it was warm enough for us to be in swimwear all day.
There was a lot of activities to do, but it was very expensive so we went on tours around the island and the island around. We sunbathed, drank cocoloco (rum and coconut water or milk, can't remember either) and brought a lot of useless things to put around in the house.
This trip was very special for me, it was the first time that me and my mom went alone to another country. We didn't get along very well and that vacation was kind of a truce for me and her. She kicked me out of the house a few days after we got back. Good times!
hahaha why!!!!
ResponderEliminarIt was like a family therapy but with a bad ending
I would like to try out the Cocoloco!
ResponderEliminarNIGHT OF COCOLOCO YAWENO!!!!
EliminarSounds like a really nice place to visit, but that ending made me sad aaaahhh
ResponderEliminarI imagine you came back with a fantastic tan
ResponderEliminarYour holiday was very nice
ResponderEliminarOh, I visited Isla Margarita to!!. A truly magnificent place.
ResponderEliminarSuch a beautiful place to visit, I'm sorry that you couldn't enjoy it completely
ResponderEliminar