miércoles, 24 de octubre de 2018

Post 3 Pets

I've always love pets. When I was a child my dad didn't allow us (my mum, my brother and I) to have one. Near christmas of 2004 the father of my mom  was dying of cancer and we thought that maybe a puppy would cheer her up. That was the first dog that we had, we named her Copita (she was a white poodle and we were very unoriginal with her name).
La imagen puede contener: perro e interior

Since then, everytime that we went though rough times we adopted an animal. In 2007 we adopted a "german shepherd" when my parents divorced. Then, in 2014 when my mother kicked me off her house and I started living with my grandparents I adopted my cat Frida. She is my child, the love of my life, and the more important pet that I ever had. I've always loved cats and she is the first one in my life, I don't care that I'm kind of alergic of cat hair or that she wakes me up at 4 am, I don't know what I would do without her.


All the pets that we have had bringed joy in our lifes. They are funny, dummies and with infinite love to give. Even my cat loves to cuddle with me or my brother and she's an asshole. They are company and happiness with four paws and wiggly tails.


8 comentarios:

  1. aaaaaaaaaa copita <3, animal are so much necessary in our lives

    ResponderEliminar
  2. "everytime that we went though rough times we adopted an animal" after that I thought that you have a lot of pets

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. a few months ago we had 3 dogs, a cat and a hedgehog so...

      Eliminar
  3. I love the mustache of friditra !!!11111 xoxo

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Welcome to the dark side, to the cat lovers...

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Animals can always make your life happier

    ResponderEliminar
  6. A pet company helps a lot in the rough times, your pets looks adorables!

    ResponderEliminar