I love food so much. Food is what makes me move (literally?), what I think 24/7, the thing that I do when I'm bored (I'm trying to stop doing that, I don't want to gain weight again).
The food I enjoy is mostly junk food, I can't help myself. I like pizza, french fries with burgers, tacos, sushi (is sushi a junk food?). Anything that is fried is my jam. However, my favorite food is not fried. I love pasta with passsion: the sauces, the different kind of pasta with a lot of parmesan cheese. I know that cheese in pasta isn't a very italian thing, I get that it absorves all the flavor of the rest of the dish, but I doN'T CARE. I like the pasta I eat here. I eat everytime I can. Sspaghetti is the most common one in my house so is the one I eat at least once a week.
It's hard to me to choose one of the different kinds of pasta, it's all so different between them. When I was a kid, my parents took my brother and I to different restaurants to treat ourselfs. The favorite one for a while was The Piccola Italia, an italian restaurant. Since I didn't know wich one to choose, my father always told me we could share the "fontana di pasta", a dish that have a little of every pasta: ravioli, fettuccine, cannelloni, lasagna, gnocchi, etc. Wait, maybe I have a favorite one. I always ate the cannelones because I love the combination of spinach, meat and cream. Anyway, we went to that restaurant for quite a few months, until someone told my dad that the pasta was not freshly made.
I'm hungy now.
:max_bytes(150000):strip_icc()/GeorgiaGlynnsmith-567826e83df78ccc15330e45.jpg)
The first part of your post sound like a poem jaja...
ResponderEliminarIf you like pastas you have to go to a restaurant called Golfo di Napoli, great place.
pastas are very delicioussssss
ResponderEliminaryes!! the fontana of pasta... the best!!
ResponderEliminarThe pasta is delicious, I love too!... but also the junk food although isn't very healthy
ResponderEliminarIn my family we love La Piccola Italia! specially my dad. Pastas are the best!!!
ResponderEliminarPasta is the guilty pleasure of many!
ResponderEliminar