miércoles, 7 de noviembre de 2018

Post 5 My future job

The future scares me.

When I entered in this career, the most common question (besides "are you serious?") was "What are you gonna work in?". The plan for now is been able to be a teacher. When I was in school I hated almost every subject, but in the last 4 years I had a teacher that I truly loved. All the things she taught me was kind of useful in a way or another (for a hobby or a halloween costume). I want to give that experience to kids, arts can be fun. So I would work in schools or maybe workshops.

I don't expect a great salary, in Chile being a teacher isn't the job to be rich. If I wanted money I would have stayed in the other career, the medical area is more lucrative. 

But I'm not putting all my eggs in one basket because I don't know if I'll like being a teacher. That's why I'm in this career. There's a lot of majors that I can take. If pedagogy isn't my field, maybe something with health and art. I can't remember the extact name, but it's something about therapy with art. That's two of the things that I like. Double help.

There's a plan C. I want to learn how to tattoo but I don't think it's my field. I mean I like been tattoo but I don't know if I would be a good tattoo artist. I like the idea of working in a studio, maybe have something of my own. I could travel with that, but traveling is kind of a pain in the ass for me (see post 1).

7 comentarios:

  1. yes!! I know the career, I don't remember the name either, but blend the psychology with the are, I think that in that career, arts was a way to express what you are feeling

    ResponderEliminar
  2. art therapy is such a great idea! I mean, there's a lot of people that you can help with that

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I want to teach too!!...
    I think you would be a great teacher because you have talent.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Art therapy is interesting... I thought studying this too

    ResponderEliminar